Men's Retreat @ Highland Lakes, Martinsville
November 8, 2019 to November 10, 2019
Location: 7609 Indiana 39, Martinsville, IN 46151Category: Men | Coordinator: Bob Ash
Guest Speaker: Taylor Sutton
Manhood in Action: The Masculinity in Our Relationships with Women
Every boy and every man longs to be manly. We want to be masculine. The world desperately needs to see real biblical masculinity in action from both married and single men, young and old. This year at Men's Retreat we want to rediscover what the Bible says about how real men treat the women and girls in their lives and how the Bible points us to the One who can empower us to live that way.
- New Date: November 8, 9, 10
- Same Location: Highland Lakes Baptist Camp, 1591 West Highland Lakes Road, Martinsville, IN 46151.
- 40 miles (less than an hour drive) southwest of Zionsville between Monrovia and Martinsville.
- New Start Time: 8:00 pm on Friday, November 8
- New hot breakfast on Sunday morning.
- 400 acres of rolling, wooded hills; hiking trails, beautiful lake, fire pits.
- Activities: Archery tag, frisbee golf, pickle ball (new), ping pong, basketball, bags, euchre, hiking, volleyball, reading, napping, fellowship.
- Sunday Morning Worship Service: Music, praise, testimonies