Men Growing Together
Do you long for God to use you to forge other men into disciples? To leave a legacy of spiritual impact for generations to come? Partner with us as we grow together as disciple makers. To do the above, we need you. So, join up with other men this spring as we grow together in this joyful, challenging calling.
Men's Growth Groups for Spring
We plan to offer four Growth Groups this spring. Led by our pastoral staff, small groups will meet for 6-8 weeks to engage in gospel-centered discussions on essential topics. You will walk away with deeper relationships, along with refined knowledge, skills, and character as disciples. Please indicate your interest and the group leader will contact you with exact start dates and times.
Finishing Well (Bob Ash)
- This Growth Group will meet once a week . Participants will be provided a binder with different articles exploring ways to "finish well." Following each article will be a few questions which will challenge us to specifically examine how we are currently doing in this area of our lives, and how we can become more intentional in our thoughts and actions which will draw us closer to the Lord, and aid us in "finishing well." Email Bob Ash for dates and times. Click to sign up!
Being Men of Prayer (Edgar Momoh)
- Do you want to have a richer prayer life? Join us as we look at Scripture for models of prayers and as we actually practice the essential skill of conversing with God in order to enjoy him more deeply. Click to sign up!
Informing and Equipping the Church (Eric Bobbitt and Gerry Bissell)
- God has entrusted men with the protection and provision of their wives and children. Yet, sadly in our fallen world, men sometimes take advantage of women and children under their care and are abusive. The church is responsible to disciple men to fulfill their roles, help lead to repentance and transformation those men who inappropriately use anger or domination in their homes, and come alongside in supportive and protective ways with women who are mistreated. Through the study of the scriptures, Chris Moles’ book, The Heart of Domestic Abuse, and other sources, our group will explore the dynamics of domestic abuse, learn biblical ways to help men who mistreat their wives and children, and be better equipped to function as a church that facilitates Christlike love in our homes. We want our church to be a safe place where a woman living in fear or mistreatment in her home can be heard, taken seriously, and find support. Click to sign up.
Developing Core Habits for Growth (John Supica)
- reframe our attitudes, approaches, and expectations for these core habits.
- deepen our grasp of what they are, why they are important, and how to do them.
- actually practice the core habits together and on our own.
. . . . all of which ultimately help us form deeper, healthier habits with transformative results, by God's grace. Click to sign up.
Friday Morning Men's Bible Study
Our community Men's Bible Study meets at 6:45 AM every Friday morning via Zoom. We are currently studying 2 Samuel and it’s led by Paul Keathley. Join us for robust conversation and teaching. Contact Tim Heidenreich (email@example.com or 317-910-2992) to get connected.