What is the Prayer Partner ministry?
The Prayer Partner ministry provides an opportunity for the church body to pray individually for each of our middle school and high school students.
Who can be a Prayer Partner?
Any member of ZF can sign up to be a Prayer Partner. No special skills or time commitments are required; only the desire to cover a student in prayer.
How does the program work?
- Adults are matched with same gender students
- Students complete an information form (with photo and prayer requests) that is shared with the Prayer Partner once assigned
- Prayer Partner prays regularly for the student throughout their middle school or high school years
- Prayer Partners anonymously send notes to encourage their student at least two times per year
- Prayer Partners are revealed to the student at their graduation event – either the Middle School Pancake Breakfast or the High School Senior Night Banquet
How do I sign up to be a Prayer Partner?
If you are interested in supporting a ZF student by praying for them, click here to sign up.
For the safety of our students and the integrity of our program, a background check will be run on all new prayer partners, unless they already have a current background check on file from serving in another ministry at ZF.
Prayer Partner Contacts
Susan Boxell | 317-750-7263 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhoda Nyce | 317-372-2126 | email@example.com
Ka Freeman | 317-873-4849 | firstname.lastname@example.org