October Reopening Updates
Our Re-opening Team continues to monitor and assess the details surrounding Covid-19 as it pertains to our Sunday gathering.
1. Office Hours
1. Office Hours
- The office is now open to the public as needed by appointment.
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- The church building is available for use.
- If you would like to use the building, contact email@example.com or fill out this form.
- Note that we require face coverings and social distancing at this time.
- The pastoral staff and elders continue to work hard alongside our ministry leaders, seeking creative solutions for each ministry's situation.
- We plan to still offer a variety of opportunities for our church family to grow as disciple-making disciples in this strange, complex, and difficult time.
- As ministries finalize their fall plans, we will make sure to communicate through all appropriate channels, knowing that all plans remain subject to change.
- Physical Distancing: We’ve taped off sections of our Worship Center to ensure that physical distancing can be practiced.
- Face Coverings: Please remember to bring and wear your face covering when inside the building.
- Overflow Room: Fellowship Hall will be an overflow room. It is equipped with two large screens for viewing the service with seating appropriately distanced. Some of you may prefer to be in the overflow room as there are less people and tables have been set up for families with children.
- Small groups will be on a rotation to gather in the overflow room from time to time. This is a way to be together as a small group and to serve the rest of the body by freeing up space in the worship center for others.
- There is nothing lost by joining others in the overflow room. So, come early and talk to others there. Sing together. Encourage each other after the service. Welcome new people. Pray for one another