Our Sunday gathering is from 10:00-11:15 am. We come together to glorify God, strengthen one another, and experience the transformative power of God's grace.
In light of Covid-19, here is what you can expect during your time with us.
- We will be gathering in two different ways: 1) We offer a livestream, online service at 10am, and 2) we welcome all who want to gather in our building for the service.
- We are intentionally taking an approach that leaves room for you to make your own decision based on your situation and preferences in this time. We do not want anyone to feel guilty for either attending or not attending a gathering. You have the option to attend the service or participate through the livestream, and we honor either decision.
- We will follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing. For seating, every other row will be blocked off. Also, households or individuals will sit 6 feet apart.
- We are asking those who attend the service at the church building to wear face coverings. We will provide one to those who might have need.
- There will be multiple hand sanitizing stations available.
- The Worship Center can seat approximately 250 people with social distancing. We will also livestream the service in Fellowship Hall for an additional (approximately) 100 people. At this point, this will free us from needing to offer a second service.
- We will not offer nursery care or Sunday school classes at this time.
- We will have one restroom available for emergencies, and we will clean it between use. Please use your restroom at home before coming.