Our Sunday gathering is from 10:00-11:15 am. We come together to glorify God, strengthen one another, and experience the transformative power of God's grace.
In light of Covid-19, here is what you can expect during your time with us.
- We will be gathering in two different ways: 1) We offer a livestream, online service at 10am, and 2) we welcome all who want to gather in our building for the service.
- We are intentionally taking an approach that leaves room for you to make your own decision based on your situation and preferences in this time. We do not want anyone to feel guilty for either attending or not attending a gathering. You have the option to attend the service or participate through the livestream, and we honor either decision.
- We will follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing. For seating, every other row will be blocked off. Also, households or individuals will sit 6 feet apart.
- We are asking those who attend the service at the church building to wear face coverings. We will provide one to those who might have need.
- There will be multiple hand sanitizing stations available.
- The Worship Center and Fellowship Hall will be utilized for appropriately spaced seating. Fellowship Hall will also have tables set up for families to utilize.
- We anticipate that our nursery care and Pre-school Sunday school classes will re-open mid to late February. Watch the ZF Midweek email for announcements.